- Belfairs is a vibrant Academy with 1350 students on roll from age 11-18 years.
- is graded a Good school (Ofsted 2016)
- is a highly successful and heavily oversubscribed school in South East England
- provides high quality and well-resourced facilities
- the academy offers excellent opportunities for career development
- offers a childcare voucher and cycle purchase scheme through salary sacrifice
- Belfairs Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- All posts will require an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure Barring Service prior to commencement.
To view our results please click here.
We are committed to putting the students first ensuring they can achieve examination success. If you believe you have the skills commitment and drive to help us make a difference we would love to hear from you.
Currently no vacancies
Please download an application pack and equal opportunities monitoring form and submit to: email@example.com
Teacher Training Opportunities:
If you are a graduate with a 2:2 or above and are interested in training as a secondary school teacher, Southend SCITT has developed a programme which provides QTS (qualified teacher status) as well as a PGCE with Masters credits available that is validated by Canterbury Christ Church University. A range of secondary subjects are available.